Pages

October 23, 2012

inspiration.....{red, black and white - save the dates}

i've just begun working with the sweetest bride who's chosen scarlet + black + white for her wedding colors.
i'm really enjoying coming up with design & decor ideas and i can't wait for our first official planning meeting

first things first.........save-the-date cards.
everyone has gotten so busy these days that "save-the-dates" have become standard practice - even for children's birthday parties!!

i complied a few designs for my bride so i can get some idea of direction she'd like to go (i'm in love with the few ideas she's shared with me so far - this wedding is going to be so much fun!)

via 1, 2, 3, 4

via 1, 2, 3, 4

do you have a favorite? which one would you choose?

3 comments:

  1. I like the top right one from the second collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top right one from the second collage!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE hearing from y'all! it truly makes my day :-)